Skip to main content

briefly bout me now.. ( cHeck it Out)! 0.o

ehem..d'sbbkn aq dpt ilham nk wat blog kt UPM, then let me bring u into my life here..basicly,i've friendly friends here juz the same tht i'd before at SMAPK...=)their nmes are NIZA, LINA, EQA, ZURA & FATIHAH...huhu..as usual, i'm always getting GILA2 frenz n diz mke my life colourful n wonderful! huhu =DD no wonder unie pun GILA!ouh..ohhh...actually, they're my roomates! only 6 members in a room..a big, obvious difference from my previous school..aHAKZ!
after all, i'm alredy in sem 2 for diz "ASper"..n juz sat the test 1 in previous week~ hpefully get better result lah!ermm...not to mention the others!! my lecture's group members...arghhh....banyak lorh!! btw, they're all the best....~ =)

Comments

  1. hoi asyik dengan huhuhuh kau je .............. kenapa tak dapt sama kuliah dengan roomate

    ReplyDelete
  2. annoying sharing ....... hahahhaah

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Compilation of computer aided assignment =='

     Here we go ! Now I would like to announce that I am officially ended with my 3rd semeseter !!! oyeahhhh!! #crazyfrogdance      Simply say, my third semester was absolutely incredible! I was like zombie all day with my swollen eye bag eyes.. phewww~ T,T       Frankly say, throughout my life, I never burned the midnight oil ! Not because I am a hardworking person, study everyday so that I didn't do so.. ermmm... It's only because that was not my routine~ HEHE      And noww... I want to show you guys my workload during my 3rd semester specifically on my computer aided class. By the way, I supposed to hate this subject but after all, I still could finished up all assignments by myself ! with NO PLAGIARISM for sure :3      This was one of the assignments which my friends and I stayed up all night, encountered so many troubles till one time Ama's laptop down and she needed to do all again from the beginni...

1st tyme........ (bluurrrrZ)

ok.....unie actually bru fuz tyme involve dlm mnde2 nih.....dpt ilham pas bce blog roommate......LINA...ehehehe.... then, jd sengal dgn roommate agy sowg ZURA......dye ckp "ko wat dlu, nty aq wat....." hehe unie pon mcm nk try laa......tp, sbb sengal sgt.....men tibai jew.....hua3.. so,mesty byk cacat celanye.......almklumlah....owg BARUUUU...... ni je kot utk kli nih....next time unie improve okay....... (^_^)

Covid-19

The first time ever in my life I experience this kind of restricted movement. Everybody all around the state is forbidden to move around without any valid reason. Covid-19 is a pandemic virus that spreading world wide. First detection is at Wuhan, China. It happened around early of February during Chinese New Year Festival. Then, it spreads fast and collapses so may countries in various sectors. I am not going to blabbering too much on the global phenomenon, but more on my country specifically about my closest ones. :) The incident happening now gives me the once in a blue moon opportunity to witness my husband works from home #WFH. And I believe, most of Malaysians are practicing this, as only essential sectors like food, medical etc are allowed to keep operating business physically. Every morning, my routine is to makesure my husband wakes up on time and clock in his job. But, once he got engrossed with his work, he will tend to forget the meal time. Most of the time, he will ski...