Skip to main content

Compilation of computer aided assignment =='


     Here we go ! Now I would like to announce that I am officially ended with my 3rd semeseter !!! oyeahhhh!! #crazyfrogdance

     Simply say, my third semester was absolutely incredible! I was like zombie all day with my swollen eye bag eyes.. phewww~ T,T

      Frankly say, throughout my life, I never burned the midnight oil ! Not because I am a hardworking person, study everyday so that I didn't do so.. ermmm... It's only because that was not my routine~ HEHE

     And noww... I want to show you guys my workload during my 3rd semester specifically on my computer aided class. By the way, I supposed to hate this subject but after all, I still could finished up all assignments by myself ! with NO PLAGIARISM for sure :3

     This was one of the assignments which my friends and I stayed up all night, encountered so many troubles till one time Ama's laptop down and she needed to do all again from the beginning T,T


Reactor in 3D (acad3D)

Valve sideviews
2D drawing (autocad)
2D drawing - multiviews
2D drawing - multiviews
    

      errrmmm... to attach the pictures here are also a hard work ! =,,= There are still a lot in queue.. I am sicked of searching the files where I saved them.. c'mon stuffs.!



2D drawing - multiviews












Visio, the last assignment ^_^
   




      see. !!!!!!!! haha.. maybe it looks simple and easy ~ but for me, a beginner, to start off  needed full patient, passionate and hardwork. Most of them are last minutes work produced. It took days to complete the drawings and at the same time to become familiar with the software. Hopefully, I would still remember how to use the software till my final year. HOPEFULLY ! :D

Comments

  1. autocad best.. weh aku suka dowh kau punya reactor & valve. smart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. best bila dah tawu buat.. haha XD
    yekea smart.. toche toche ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pimples break out !!!

          Hye guys :) so long not to write anything here.. As the title mentioned, I would like to share some bittersweet experience that happened to me              several years ago. Currently issues regarding local products really overwhelming us as women.            We heard so many 'hot' topics regarding this. When was this started to happen?? HAHA.  I also have no idea. Btw, most of us Asian women tend to find products that help whitening the skin complexion without really know how do those products work. WHY?? I guessed this is because Asian stigmatization by which girls with fair complexion define the beauty. This is totally misleading!! We should care most on the skin health regardless of skin colours. Personally I awe with those who have glowing, pinkish and healthy skin though they are middle-aged :) **applaud** After all, thing happened differently on me. I faced with break-out not because of products obsessions :( But because of my carelessness. My lackadaisi

BosHan yeEE~ =( =/

ermmm...armm....ok! got the brainWave! ahaha.... ari nih, tade ape pon yg menarik ye....aq start klas pagi gler.......~ start dgn subj. bio yg aq gemar.....wakakaka.....blaja tjuk excretion......lbeyh kurg camtulah.....ehehe..( nmpk sgt xfokus!) within 2hours, we finished the whole chaP!!!! haa...betapa laju nyew~~~~ pastu ttbe Dr.kua dri bilik......aik??? pahal enn.....kteowg wt salah kew??? membe2 yg tdo sume MENYALA matenye.....hik3... pastu, Dr. pun msuk.....he got a parcel with him.... oit3! ape plak tuh....ceh! nervousness started to creep around our bodY!! rupe2nye paper test 1 kteowg........ =P nk d'jadikan story, marks aq ok2 laa.....b'sesuaian dgn effort aq..... nk twu bpe kew????? hurmm......xperlu kot...cukupla aq ckp aq b'syukur dgn marks tu & i'll try my best nxt time...... =)) p/s : after all, i wanna share wif u guys tht we shouldn't regret the past... we can't change the PAST..it was already gone.....huhu.... but! do something with th

me, as a secret admirer

 hai ! =) korang pernah admire someone?? aku.. GILA tak pernah.. haha oke..bermulalah al-kisah aku admire seorang mamat yang diberi nama Syahmi (bukan nama sebenar) hehe. Waktu ni, aku berada di ting.4. Semuanya bermula dengan tidak disengajakan ... Ting.4 bagi aku serta kawan2 yg lain adalah time heaven. Almaklumlah.. dah senior, lagi2 bukan budak2 nak ambek exam besar...wakaka.. time ni lah budak2 me'lagha' nye. =) Ehemm... semua time ni dah ada skandal masing2 ~aku... aku je tak ada.. haishh.. aku pon buat lah cerita aku suka sowang senior ni. SENIOR bhaii... =P.. tah sape2, aku main petik je... aku pun tunjuk mamat senior ni --------> Syahmi ! Mula-mula main petik... lama-lama jadi meng'usha pulakk dah.. teeheee kawan-kawan yang rapat dgn aku ambik serius benda nih.. setiap kali TERserempak.. dieorang point out & keneng2 kan dengan Syahmi.. tak pasal2 je.. haha. kesian mamat tuh yg tak tahu apa2 ~ Aku pulak.. jenis melayan.. buat2 excited lah bil