Skip to main content

I survived Engineering School !!

Hello and morning guys..
How are you doing...? :)

       After a long long time not to visit my blog, so today I would like to post some come back entry. HA HA HA XD  "I survived engineering school" as the title stated above, yea I already finished my undergraduate study and now waiting for convocation. To be true, it is actually hard guys to finish undergrad studies especially engineering... But Alhamdulillah, I made it guys..I made it even with full of hardness. 
  
      4 years which comprised of 8 semesters altogether were not a short period. Until now, I just realised I turned 23 already???!!! Oh dear.....sooo old and still immature lady.

        There were a lot of memories created along my final semester *especially Of course good and bad memories. :) The bad memory that I could remember was that I was needed to change my Final Year Project, FYP title when there were about 3 days more for the first proposal presentation day. I was absolutely PANIC. Very very panic. Why not....?! Supposedly one month given by our coordinator to do preparation. Unluckily, I need to settle it down in 3 days time? Absolutely crazy... So, how did I solve the problem? hahaha. NOTHING. It just nothing. I cried for a day until I slept due to exhaustion. Then, personally WhatsApp my supervisor, poured things out and Alhamdulillah, he completely understood. He helped me out and console me with his motivation words. When you ever confronted this kind of trouble, believe me your parents are the first best solution. They did nothing in solving my problem, but they able to throw away my restlessness and helped me to think wiser. ;) 

...................................................................................................................................................................

        I started my lab works earlier than the rest. I sacrificed my semester break and become a 'slave' to my fyp. I did experiment everyday from 8.30 in the morning up to 5.30 pm. I also did stay in the lab until night. It took me about a week to learn everything regarding my project from seniors in the lab (handling equipment, doing analysis etc) The rest is all INDEPENDENT. I forced myself actually to do the lab because I just aimed to achieve all my objectives and obtain good yields. Alhamdulillah, my experiment was not a disappointment. Everything was following the trend. ;)

...................................................................................................................................................................

        To shorten the story, during FYP exhibition day at Engineering Faculty, UPM, I was rewarded with gold medal and became the best presenter under biochemical engineering option. Alhamdulillah.. My hardwork was paid off. 



p/s: I found this in draft and even forgot when did I write all these. It's worth to post and share with everyone :) I graduated in 2016 btw, for those puzzlingly about my graduation year :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pimples break out !!!

          Hye guys :) so long not to write anything here.. As the title mentioned, I would like to share some bittersweet experience that happened to me              several years ago. Currently issues regarding local products really overwhelming us as women.            We heard so many 'hot' topics regarding this. When was this started to happen?? HAHA.  I also have no idea. Btw, most of us Asian women tend to find products that help whitening the skin complexion without really know how do those products work. WHY?? I guessed this is because Asian stigmatization by which girls with fair complexion define the beauty. This is totally misleading!! We should care most on the skin health regardless of skin colours. Personally I awe with those who have glowing, pinkish and healthy skin though they are middle-aged :) **applaud** After all, thing happened differently on me. I faced with break-out not because of products obsessions :( But because of my carelessness. My lackadaisi

ABANGKU :)

  Assalamualaikum ! =)    Lama dah tak update sejak masuk sem baru . HEE.. almaklumlah, busy   katanya. Dah bulan November pulak dah ! Dah penghujung tahun dah nih.. Tak sangka kan cepat betul masa berlalu.           Btw, saja nak inform yang sebenarnya midsem break aku dah pon bermula ! TAPI, aku masih di kolej.. tskk..tsskk.. HAHA. saja malas balik awal, rasa  macam banyak je kerja nak kena settle. tapi, haprak pon tak sentuh lagi.  mwehehehe.      Baru-baru ni, 9/10 birthday abang aku =) genaplah usia abng comel 22   tahun.. huhu. Dah tua dah abang aku rupanya. kahkahkah . Tapi, tak nak pon  dia mengaku... Semoga abang panjang umur dan dimurahkan rezeki oleh  Allah S.W.T =)      hehehe.. saja nak cakap, aku bagi abang hadiah + kad ! huahuahua.    Excited aku nak bagi hadiah. tapi, aku bagi lewat kat abang sebab susah  sangat nak jumpa.. =( tapi, sempatlah jugak nak bagi akhirnya.. :D      Esoknya, kiteorang pergi alamanda ala-ala celebrate birthday lah ku

BosHan yeEE~ =( =/

ermmm...armm....ok! got the brainWave! ahaha.... ari nih, tade ape pon yg menarik ye....aq start klas pagi gler.......~ start dgn subj. bio yg aq gemar.....wakakaka.....blaja tjuk excretion......lbeyh kurg camtulah.....ehehe..( nmpk sgt xfokus!) within 2hours, we finished the whole chaP!!!! haa...betapa laju nyew~~~~ pastu ttbe Dr.kua dri bilik......aik??? pahal enn.....kteowg wt salah kew??? membe2 yg tdo sume MENYALA matenye.....hik3... pastu, Dr. pun msuk.....he got a parcel with him.... oit3! ape plak tuh....ceh! nervousness started to creep around our bodY!! rupe2nye paper test 1 kteowg........ =P nk d'jadikan story, marks aq ok2 laa.....b'sesuaian dgn effort aq..... nk twu bpe kew????? hurmm......xperlu kot...cukupla aq ckp aq b'syukur dgn marks tu & i'll try my best nxt time...... =)) p/s : after all, i wanna share wif u guys tht we shouldn't regret the past... we can't change the PAST..it was already gone.....huhu.... but! do something with th