Skip to main content

Compilation of computer aided assignment =='


     Here we go ! Now I would like to announce that I am officially ended with my 3rd semeseter !!! oyeahhhh!! #crazyfrogdance

     Simply say, my third semester was absolutely incredible! I was like zombie all day with my swollen eye bag eyes.. phewww~ T,T

      Frankly say, throughout my life, I never burned the midnight oil ! Not because I am a hardworking person, study everyday so that I didn't do so.. ermmm... It's only because that was not my routine~ HEHE

     And noww... I want to show you guys my workload during my 3rd semester specifically on my computer aided class. By the way, I supposed to hate this subject but after all, I still could finished up all assignments by myself ! with NO PLAGIARISM for sure :3

     This was one of the assignments which my friends and I stayed up all night, encountered so many troubles till one time Ama's laptop down and she needed to do all again from the beginning T,T


Reactor in 3D (acad3D)

Valve sideviews
2D drawing (autocad)
2D drawing - multiviews
2D drawing - multiviews
    

      errrmmm... to attach the pictures here are also a hard work ! =,,= There are still a lot in queue.. I am sicked of searching the files where I saved them.. c'mon stuffs.!



2D drawing - multiviews












Visio, the last assignment ^_^
   




      see. !!!!!!!! haha.. maybe it looks simple and easy ~ but for me, a beginner, to start off  needed full patient, passionate and hardwork. Most of them are last minutes work produced. It took days to complete the drawings and at the same time to become familiar with the software. Hopefully, I would still remember how to use the software till my final year. HOPEFULLY ! :D

Comments

  1. autocad best.. weh aku suka dowh kau punya reactor & valve. smart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. best bila dah tawu buat.. haha XD
    yekea smart.. toche toche ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

1st tyme........ (bluurrrrZ)

ok.....unie actually bru fuz tyme involve dlm mnde2 nih.....dpt ilham pas bce blog roommate......LINA...ehehehe.... then, jd sengal dgn roommate agy sowg ZURA......dye ckp "ko wat dlu, nty aq wat....." hehe unie pon mcm nk try laa......tp, sbb sengal sgt.....men tibai jew.....hua3.. so,mesty byk cacat celanye.......almklumlah....owg BARUUUU...... ni je kot utk kli nih....next time unie improve okay....... (^_^)

BosHan yeEE~ =( =/

ermmm...armm....ok! got the brainWave! ahaha.... ari nih, tade ape pon yg menarik ye....aq start klas pagi gler.......~ start dgn subj. bio yg aq gemar.....wakakaka.....blaja tjuk excretion......lbeyh kurg camtulah.....ehehe..( nmpk sgt xfokus!) within 2hours, we finished the whole chaP!!!! haa...betapa laju nyew~~~~ pastu ttbe Dr.kua dri bilik......aik??? pahal enn.....kteowg wt salah kew??? membe2 yg tdo sume MENYALA matenye.....hik3... pastu, Dr. pun msuk.....he got a parcel with him.... oit3! ape plak tuh....ceh! nervousness started to creep around our bodY!! rupe2nye paper test 1 kteowg........ =P nk d'jadikan story, marks aq ok2 laa.....b'sesuaian dgn effort aq..... nk twu bpe kew????? hurmm......xperlu kot...cukupla aq ckp aq b'syukur dgn marks tu & i'll try my best nxt time...... =)) p/s : after all, i wanna share wif u guys tht we shouldn't regret the past... we can't change the PAST..it was already gone.....huhu.... but! do something with th...